Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trying to get into the spirit...

I was out driving around today... thinking of the problems that I have.  You know, the everyday problems that we all have.  Thinking about bills, and the raising of my little girl, and all that stuff.  Now, did I mention that I was driving around the area of 7th and Troost looking for cool things to photograph.  As I am driving along, I see people on the side of the road on just about every corner apparently happy to have shoes on their feet.  I saw one guy smiling with three teeth as he sipped on something hot.  I could see his ragged smile through the steam wafting up from the cup.  Times like that make me reflect on the fact that I am typing this on my computer, in my home, in the heat provided by my furnace...  Be thankful for what we have, for we may not have it tomorrow.  God Bless and Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment