Friday, August 26, 2011

The Kauffman Center for Performing Arts

It has been awhile since I have been on here, and things have been busy.  I just placed some art in the El Patron Restaurant located at 29th and Southwest Blvd in Kansas City, Mo.  Stop by on your way downtown for great food and margaritas.  I also have placed a 20x30 print of the Liberty Memorial downtown at the 2010 Gallery Kc (2010 Main Street) for First Fridays.

Over the last few months, the Kauffman Center for Performing Arts has received some substantial publication coverage.  The building is a noticeable change to the skyline of downtown Kansas City.  The newest addition to the downtown area, shows the lines much akin to the Sydney Opera House.


I have been waiting, in between catering to my pregnant wife, for some night outings downtown to see what it looks like lit up.

As soon as I can make it down there, I will be sure to post more shots. 

In the meantime... be sure to stop by my website at www.tblphotography.com and see what prints you would like to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment